Termin & Zeit:
Sa, 18. September 2021
18:30 – 22:00Uhr
Nia will take you on a journey through embodied spiritual practices, dance and meditation – A magic space infused with sacred oils, flowers, awesome music and live percussion.
Ceremonial Cacao is the perfect partner for celebrating and dancing together in sacred held space. It’s energising and heart-opening properties open and activates body and soul helping to shine the light of loving awareness and catalyse deeper understanding and integration of life experiences.
By creating individual and group intentions we work directly with the spirit of Cacao – Ixcacao
“ Indigenous myth recounts how whenever the balance between humans and nature becomes threatened, cacao leaves the rainforest to open people’s hearts and return the planet to harmony.“
- Energy: cacao stimulates the cardiovascular system – a full-body high without the anxious buzz of caffeine.
- Clarity: cacao contains dopamine, the neurotransmitter that aids mental concentration, focus and the cultivation of positivity towards life.
- Enhanced mood: cacao stimulates the release of endorphins, which calm the body’s stress response, acting as a potent natural anti-depressant.
- Bliss: the only food to contain anandamide, the ‚bliss molecule‘ that activates the heart with the very same feelings that we experience through profound lovemaking, becoming awash with orgasmic energy.
- Creativity: a beautiful partner for all manner of inner, outer and creative work, opening the channels for inspiration, expression and flow.
Join us for the Autumn Equinox Cacao Ceremony evening retreat! We will gather together as a circle of allies – both men and women are welcome. Pre-booking only.